Additional Authenticated SMTP
Send emails from all your network-connected devices
It allows you to send email messages via an SMTP server dedicated to your domain.
To order an additional service you need to log in to the Control Panel, then click on Ordina Servizi Add-On (Order add-on services) in the menu on the left.
- It allows you to send emails and data from any box associated with the domain for which you purchased the service itself, within the limits set by the chosen package
- The maximum size of an attachment is 50 MB
- Sending to multiple recipients
- Access via standard SMTP 25 port and SMTPS 465 port
- Control panel for consulting statistics (daily counter of the number of emails/data sent)
How to calculate sending volumes
With the basic package you can send up to 1000 emails per day, for a total of up to 200MB of data.
The higher packages allow you to send 5000 emails (1000MB) or 10000 emails (2000MB) per day. The maximum size of an attachment is 50MB. Messages can also be sent to multiple recipients.
- sending 1 email with n derecipients implicates the counting of n emails in that day
- sending 1 email of m bytes with n recipients implicates the counting of (m x n) bytes
To configure authenticated access to your e-mail client, please refer to the our guides.
For more details on how SMTP packets work, please refer to the following page
NOTE Switching from a smaller to a larger package is possible via Easy Upgrade, paying only the difference between the 2 packages until expiry.