Analyse your network traffic in real time and save network flows with nBox NetFlow!
nBox NetFlow is a CISCO NetFlow network data traffic analyser. In general, IP traffic analysis is a critical activity for the network in terms of availability and performance. In this regard, nBox NetFlow offers a scalable, manageable and customisable solution for finding the information needed to optimise and solve problems on your network.
nBox NetFlow is available in several models:
The price of nBox products is not shown as it strictly depends on the configuration required and the destination of the delivery.
nBox NetFlow includes both a NetFlow™ v5/v9/IPFIX probe (nProbe) and a collector (ntopng) and can be used:
- to analyse NetFlow flows generated by your border gateway;
- to replace low-speed NetFlow probes already available on your gateway;
- as a NetFlow probe to send flows towards one or more collectors, such as ntopng or others;
- both as a probe and as s collector at the same time;
- to analyse full-speed Gbit network, with no packet loss or delays (or almost).
nBox NetFlow was developed on Linux and, thanks to kernel (PF_RING) optimisation, has significantly improved the capture process for networks from 1 to 10 Gbit. nBox NetFlow can also monitor subnets at full speed without the need of specific hardware.
nBox NetFlow is easy to set-up and thanks to its web-based user interface it is immediately ready to use with little configuration efforts. Improvements, new features, and software updates are periodically released by the nBox team an immediately available upgrading the box via Internet using the web interface
- High-performance embedded NetFlow™ v5/v9/IPFIX probe.
- Embedded NetFlow™ v5/v9/IPFIX collector and IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, GTP, GRE support. Easy to set-up and configure.
- No additional delay in both mirrored traffic and existing network.
- Simple and immediate graphical user interface (for nProbe and ntopng)
- Multiple collector mode for load balancing and redundancy.
- Firmware and packages upgrade via Internet
- Ability to dump NetFlow™ flows on-disk.
- Optional Hard-Disks for permanent storing of traffic flows.
- Over 130 Application protocols recognised by the nDPI library, including email, messaging, P2P, Skype, Citrix