Analyse your network traffic in real time and save network flows with nBox NetFlow!
nBox NetFlow is a CISCO NetFlow network data traffic analyser. In general, IP traffic analysis is a critical activity for the network in terms of availability and performance. In this regard, nBox NetFlow offers a scalable, manageable and customisable solution for finding the information needed to optimise and solve problems on your network.
nBox NetFlow is available in several models:
The price of nBox products is not shown as it strictly depends on the configuration required and the destination of the delivery.
nBox NetFlow includes both a NetFlow™ v5/v9/IPFIX probe (nProbe) and a collector (ntopng) and It can be effectively used to:
- collect and analyse NetFlowTM/IPFIX ﬂows generated by your border gateway or, generally, by your NetFlowTM enabled device.
- replace the embedded, low-speed, NetFlowTM probe available on your router with a DPI (Deep Packet Inspection)-based probe able to keep up at line rate
- analyse full-speed multi-Gbit network trunks with no packet loss and delay
- deliver ﬂows towards one or more collectors (ntopng or any NetFlowTM/IPFIX collector) or modern Kafka-based collectors.
nBox NetFlow was developed on Linux and, thanks to kernel (PF_RING) optimisation, has significantly improved the capture process for networks from 1 to 10 Gbit. nBox NetFlow can also monitor subnets at full speed without the need of specific hardware.
nBox NetFlow is easy to set-up and thanks to its web-based user interface it is immediately ready to use with little configuration efforts. Improvements, new features, and software updates are periodically released by the nBox team an immediately available upgrading the box via Internet using the web interface
- High-performance embedded NetFlowTM v5/v9/IPFIX probe with DPI and cybersecurity analysis capabilities
- Embedded NetFlowTM/sFlow/IPFIX collector
- Easy to set-up and conﬁgure using a web user interface
- Ability to operate with port mirrors and network taps (both copper and optical options available)
- Multiple collector mode for load balancing or redundancy, as well work as ﬂow proxy
- Appliance update/upgrade though the Internet
- Ability to dump NetFlowTM ﬂows on-disk or on a high-capacity database
- Ability to export ﬂows to Syslog, MySQL/ClickHouse, Kafka and ElasticSearch/Splunk
- Over 300+ Application protocols recognised by the nDPI library, including email, multimedia, messaging, p2p
- Integration with ntopng for the exploration of realtime and historical trafﬁc information using a web-based user interface
- Appliance available in 1U form factor.