Open or dedicated SMTP services
Features of SMTP services
- Dedicated SMTP: it allows you to send emails and data from any account associated with the domain for which the service has been purchased, within the limits of the package chosen
- Open SMTP: it allows you to send emails from any account associated with any domain, within the limits of the package
- The maximum size of an attachment is 50 MB
- Sending to multiple recipients
- Access via standard unencrypted port 25, port 465 with SSL and port 587 with TLS
- Control panel for viewing statistics (daily counter of the number of emails/data sent)
- To configure the SMTP server on your email client, see Guides to accessing email accounts
NOTE: How to calculate sending volumes
- sending 1 email with n recipients counts n emails
- sending of 1 email of m bytes with n recipients counts (m x n) bytes
To configure authenticated access from your email client (e.g. MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express) please refer to our guides in the section Email > > Access to email accounts.
For more details on SMTP packages, please refer to the following page SMTP Solutions
- You can upgrade from a smaller package to a larger one using Easy Upgrade from our control panel, by paying the difference between the 2 packages until the expiry.
- Messages can be sent from any email account of your domain.
- The SMTP package for unlimited messages allows you to add the option Relay for additional domains, which enables you to send messages from email accounts that belong to other domains.