Open or dedicated SMTP services
See also all additional services for SMTP Services.
Compare all Dedicated and Open SMTP services.
Features of SMTP services
- Dedicated SMTP: it allows you to send emails and data from any account associated with the domain for which the service has been purchased, within the limits of the package chosen
- Open SMTP: it allows you to send emails from any account associated with any domain, within the limits of the package
- The maximum size of an attachment is 50 MB
- Sending to multiple recipients
- Access via standard unencrypted port 25, port 465 with SSL and port 587 with TLS
- Control panel for viewing statistics (daily counter of the number of emails/data sent)
- To configure the SMTP server on your email client, see Guides to accessing email accounts
NOTE: How to calculate sending volumes
- sending 1 email with n recipients counts n emails
- sending of 1 email of m bytes with n recipients counts (m x n) bytes
To configure authenticated access from your email client (e.g. MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express) please refer to our guides in the section Email > > Access to email accounts.
- You can upgrade from a smaller package to a larger one using Easy Upgrade from our control panel, by paying the difference between the 2 packages until the expiry.
- Messages can be sent from any email account of your domain.
- The SMTP package for unlimited messages allows you to add the option Relay for additional domains, which enables you to send messages from email accounts that belong to other domains.
Prices shown exclude VAT