Choose from hundreds of extensions and register all your domains!
Things to know before you buy a domain
Before buying a domain you should know that:
- a domain cannot be purchased for fractions of year : the minimum period is one year and it can also be purchased for more consecutive years.
- a domain can be of Premium type (domains with high commercial value): its price will be an ad-hoc price (by decision of the competent registry) and will differ significantly from price normally applied to the extension. For details on the procedure for purchasing this type of domain, please refer to our service regulations: Purchase Premium Domains - Prices and registration.
- in general, the domain registration service is activated only when the activation email has been received or if the activation notice is visible in the control panel. Cases in which the domain registration requires additional documentation are excluded, as indicated on the page of our website regarding the extension of the domain ordered. This documentation will be requested after receiving the activation email: in this case, the domain registration will only be completed after the Registry has received and approved the additional documentation requested.
Domain registration or transfer
- DNS with geographical redundancy (4 DNS servers located in 3 geographical locations: Florence, Rome, Germany)
- Control panel for full and independent management of all DNS records
- Private Whois (optional)
- Courtesy page "Under Construction" (here an example )
- It can be activated for free from the control panel
- It allows you to replace the "under construction" page with an online editable web page
- It includes WYSIWYG HTML editor
How is the domain price calculated?
It is important to know that, generally, the price of a domain can vary depending on the commercial policy of the registrar of reference (a company that manages and regulates a specific domain extension, for example NIC for .it or VERISIGN for .com, .net, etc.) and on the dollar/euro exchange rate.
The price of the domain is calculated on the total number of active domains (regardless of their extension) + the number of domains placed in the shopping cart. The total number of active domains will also include the other services of the domain category, such as the 'Domain + 1 Email' or 'Domain + Redirect' service.
Esempio 1 - You are a new customer and you buy 21 domains in one go: the price applied will be that of the 21-50 domain range. Subsequently, by purchasing (or renewing) even a single domain, you will keep the price of this range.
Esempio 2 - You have 45 active domains and you add 6 more: these last 6 will have the price of the 51-100 range. Subsequently, the purchase or renewal of domains will be charged at the price of this range.
Domain registration – Payments using the PrePay method
When you purchase a prepaid package, depending on the PrePay package you choose, you will have access to a price range as follows:
- PrePay 250 euro, entitles you to the “Silver” discount range, (21-50 domains)
- PrePay 500 euro, entitles you to the “Gold” discount range, (51-100 domains)
- PrePay 1000 euro, entitles you to the “Platinum” discount range, (more than 101 domains)