Renewal, suspension and cancellation of services
Regulation of services
The renewal of a service must be carried out no later than the expiry date of the service, otherwise the service will be suspended. Additional/add-on services shall only be renewed if the main service to which they are associated is active.
To help with the renewals, Hosting Solutions will send 3 automatic alert messages to remind you of your service expiry date. The messages will arrive 30, 15 and 7 days before the expiry date.
If you choose automatic renewal through the PrePay payment method, Hosting Solutions will send you a single alert to remind you to check your balance and avoid inconveniences due to exceeding your credit threshold.
In the case of manual renewal, payment can be made by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, MyBank or postal order.
If you pay by Bank Transfer or Postal order, the evidence of the payment is not contextual to the payment itself, due to the time required for bank transfers; this implies waiting for such technical times before the renewal of the service is effective. In order to speed up this procedure, it is strongly recommended to send the payment notification by e-mail to amministrazionehostingsolutions.itor by fax to 055 30312210.
Our bank details can be found at this address Company - Administrative Data.
The updated economic conditions for the service to be renewed are available in the control panel by logging in with your credentials.
Useful tips for renewal
- Renew the service in advance, a few days before the expiry date (the expiry date for the next renewal will not be advanced or changed). Renewing services beyond the expiry date is a very complex procedure that often involves additional costs.
- You can set up automatic renewal of services if you use a prepaid payment method (Prepay). You can find details of the PrePay payment method on our website.
- If you pay by bank transfer or postal order, please take into account the necessary banking time and notify the payment by e-mail or fax to speed up the renewal procedure.
- • The Client is required to ensure that his personal details are up-to-date, with e-mail addresses checked daily, so that the various service notices delivered are read quickly.
Suspension of the service
If you do not renew, the service will be suspended on the day it expires and will therefore no longer be available.
Domains associated with expired services cannot be transferred. In order to transfer them, it will still be necessary to renew the expired service or register the domain name associated with the service.
RReactivation of expired and suspended services
In general, the reactivation of services renewed beyond the expiry date entails payment for the service from the date of expiry.
On the other hand the reactivation of domains (whether or not associated with a service) renewed after the expiry date may entail additional reactivation costs. Specifically:
- .it domains in REDEMPTION: 7 days after the expiry of the service, .it domains enter the REDEMPTION status. Therefore, 7 days after the expiry date, the renewal of the service will have an additional cost of € 10 + VAT.
ATTENTION: after 30 days from the expiry date, the service will be cancelled and can no longer be recovered, while the domain will be free for a new registration.
- .eu domains in QUARANTINE: at the end of the month in which they expire, .eu domains go into QUARANTINE status for 40 days. They can be renewed before the end of the month of expiry at no additional cost. If renewed after the end of the expiration month,they will have an additional cost of € 30 + VAT/b>.
ATTENTION: after the 40 days of quarantine, the service will be cancelled and can no longer be recovered, while the domain will be free for a new registration.
- .com/net/org/info/biz domains in REDEMPTION:
upon expiry of .com/net/org/info/biz domains, these domains enter the Grace-Period status, which lasts for 28 days. During this period, the service pcan still be renewed at no additional cost.
ATTENTION: beyond the 28 days of the Grace-Period , these domains enter into REDEMPTION status for a further 30 days. During the latter period, renewal of the service has an additional cost of € 250 + VAT. Finally, after the 30 days of REDEMPTION, the service will be cancelled and can no longer be recovered, while the domain will be free for a new registration.
Cancellation of a service (or domain)
If the renewal payment is not made within 30 days from the expiry date, Hosting Solutions has the right to cancel the service, as well as all optional or additional services related to it (including domain, mailboxes, DNS service, any Host Pointer hosted in the main plan, any backups of the service), even if they have different expiry dates from the main service.
In the event of cancellation, the service account data will be removed from our servers.
ATTENTION: A cancelled service cannot be restored or renewed. Also, domains not renewed within a maximum of 30 days from the expiry date, are subject to permanent cancellation and become publicly available for reassignment to third parties via back-order or direct registration.