Multi Company Plans
+ setup € + VAT/otp
Electronic Invoice Services with Legal Digital Archiving (Conservazione Sostitutiva)
All Safe Invoice B2B Multi Company plans provide legal digital archiving services for multiple companies. It is possible to combine these plans with the additional module to generate the Electronic Invoice.
All plans have a practical mobile app (Android, iOS) for viewing all active and passive invoices, receiving notifications, outcomes and receipts. In addition, for those who also purchase the invoice generator module, the app provides the simplified invoice generator module to fill out a simplified electronic invoice directly from the mobile device.
To order an additional service, it is necessary to log in to the Control Panel, then click on Ordina Servizi Add-On (Order add-on services) in the menu on the left.
What we offer
All Safe Invoice B2B Multi Company services are designed to fulfil obligations and simplify all electronic invoice management activities for multiple companies and provide:
Multi Company basic plan
- Web control panel to fully manage sending and archiving procedures.
- Digital signature application (by Genesys Informatica) on the uploaded documents to be sent to the SDI system.
- Communication service with the Interchange System (SDI – Sistema di Interscambio): sending invoices to the online exchange system and managing return messages.
- Management of the active and passive invoicing cycle.
- Import invoices from all management systems and from the "tax box" (Cassetto Fiscale) of the Inland Revenue Authority.
- Full management of simplified invoices.
- Legal Digital Archiving of invoices for 10 years in accordance with the law.
- API/Web-Service: availability of software interfaces (API) to integrate all the functionalities of our system with external and/or pre-existing applications.
- Connection to the massive services of the Revenue Agency from our web portal. It is therefore possible to massively download invoices (issued, received, made available) and receipts.
- App for mobile devices (Android, iOS): it allows viewing all active and passive invoices and receiving notifications, outcomes and receipts. The Archivia.Online app can be downloaded free of charge for all Android and iOS devices from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. In addition, for those who have also purchased the invoice generator module, the app provides the simplified invoice generator module to fill out a simplified electronic invoice directly from the mobile device.
- NEW For those using management systems that do not allow web services, that is to say, to interface directly via HTTP API with our electronic invoicing system, a specific software is available, compatible with most operating systems, to manage the 'communication' between the management system and our invoicing system. Once installed locally on your PC and configured, the software will retrieve the invoices from a predefined folder, send them to SDI via our invoicing system and return the outcome in appropriate files. This software is granted for use by customers of our electronic invoicing system who request it.
Modules for additional functionalities to the basic plan.
- Additional module to generate electronic invoices: service to manually create electronic invoices, 1 module per end user.
- Additional module to fully manage Orders from the Public Administration.
- Additional module to archive and consult electronic DAS (Documento di Accompagnamento Semplificato - Simplified Accompanying Document).
- Additional module for Republic of San Marino operators.
Electronic invoice generator module
The module to generate electronic invoices allows you to create a new electronic invoice; it also allows you to create a customer address book and an item list, as well as to view the list of invoices already issued.
The simplified e-invoice generator app is also available for those who have purchased this module: it allows the user to fill in a simplified e-invoice directly from the mobile device on which it is installed.
The electronic invoice generator module can be purchased as an additional service to the Safe Invoice B2B electronic invoicing service.
Module to fully manage Public Administration Purchase Orders
In february 2020, the new method of handling Public Administration Purchase Orders (OdA - Ordini di Acquisto) came into force and must be done electronically through the NSO (Nodo Smistamento Ordini) system.
The Safe Invoice B2B services, through a specific additional module, allow you to fully manage the transmission and reception of purchase orders and responses. Specifically, our services allow you to:
- manage a simple order
- manage a complete order
- create and manage a pre-agreed order
The NSO add-on modules can be purchased as additional services to the electronic invoicing service from our control panel.
Module to archive and consult electronic DAS
As of 1 october 2020, the Customs and Monopolies Agency (ADM – Agenzia delle Dogane e Monopoli) has made the transmission of the electronic DAS (Simplified Accompanying Document), also known as e-DAS, mandatory in order to more efficiently track the transport of excisable products such as fuels.
Hosting Solutions has therefore integrated into the Safe Invoice B2B electronic invoicing service the function to connect management systems, via webservice, to ADM's telematic services for electronic DAS. This function, which can be purchased as an additional service, will allow viewing of all DAS sent and their outcome, as well as electronic archiving of the receipts.
Module for Republic of San Marino operators
Additional module to enable a company to interface with the hub-sm of the Republic of San Marino.
Module for electronic receipts
Additional module to Safe Invoice B2B services for generating and sending electronic receipts
Who is it addressed to?
Safe Invoice B2B Multi-Company plans are designed to meet the needs of customers who manage the activities of several companies, such as resellers, accountants and software houses. Here are some examples:
- Resellers and software houses that already provide their customers with a system (ERP, management software, etc.) that produces electronic invoices. The Reseller, therefore, can integrate (via API/Web-Service) the basic Hosting Solutions service, thus completing the Customer's electronic invoicing process.
- Accountant who manages electronic invoicing for several companies/professionals. By purchasing the Multi-Company service, the Accountant can immediately complete the e-invoicing process of his customers through a single web interface, or he can integrate (via API/Web-Service) in his system the functionalities of the basic service, automating and completing the e-invoicing process.