Multi Company Plans
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
Electronic Invoices Services with Substitute Conservation
All Multi Company Safe Invoice B2B plans implement the substitute conservation/archiving services for multiple companies. You can associate these plans with the additional form for the creation of the E-invoice.
All plans have a practical mobile app (Android, iOS) for viewing all active and passive invoices, receiving notifications, outcomes and receipts. In addition, for those who also purchase the invoice creation form, the app provides the simplified invoice creation form to fill in a simplified electronic invoice directly from the mobile device.
To order an additional service you need to log in to the Control Panel, then click on Ordina Servizi Add-On (Order add-on services) in the menu on the left.
What we offer
All Multi Company Safe Invoice B2B services are designed to fulfil obligations and simplify all electronic invoice management activities of multiple companies, providing:
Multi Company basic plan
- Web control panel for the complete management of the sending and archiving process.
- Affixing Digital signature (by Genesys Informatica) on the uploaded documents to be sent to the SDI system.
- Communication service with the Online exchange system (SDI – Sistema di Interscambio): sending invoices to the online exchange system and management of return messages.
- Management of the active and passive invoicing cycle.
- Import of invoices from all the management software and from the "tax drawer" (Cassetto Fiscale) of the Revenue Agency.
- Complete management of the simplified invoice.
- Substitute conservation for 10 years in accordance with the law.
- API/Web-Service: availability of software interfaces (API) for the integration of all functions of our system with external and / or pre-existing applications.
- App for mobile devices (Android, iOS): it allows viewing all active and passive invoices, receiving
notifications, outcomes and receipts.The Archivia.Online app can be downloaded free of charge for all Android and iOS devices from the Google Play Store and
In addition, for those who have also purchased the invoice creation form, the app provides the simplified invoice creation form to fill in a simplified electronic invoice directly from the mobile device.
- NEW For those who use management software that do not allow to call web services(that is to interface directly via HTTP API with our electronic invoicing system), a specific software is available, compatible with most operating systems, to manage the 'communication' between the management system and our invoicing system. Once installed locally on your PC and configured, the software will retrieve the invoices from a predefined folder, send them to SDI via our invoicing system and return their outcome in special file.
This software is granted in use to customers of our electronic invoicing system who request it.
Services for additional functionalities to the basic plan.
- Additional service for the creation of electronic invoices: service for the manual creation of electronic invoices, 1 form per end user.
- Additional service for the complete management of Orders from Public Administration.
- Additional service for archiving and consultation of electronic DAS (Simplified Accompanying Document).
- Additional service for Republic of San Marino operators.
Form for the creation of/making electronic invoices
The form for the creation of electronic invoices allows drawing up a new electronic invoice; pit also allows creating an address book of customers and a list of items, as well as consulting the list of invoices already issued.
For those who have purchased this form, there is also the app for the creation of the simplified invoice which allows you to fill in a simplified electronic invoice directly from the mobile device on which it is installed.
The electronic invoice creation form can be purchased as an additional service to the Safe Invoice B2B electronic invoicing service.
Form for the complete management of Public Administration Purchase Orders
In february 2020, the new method of managing Purchase Orders OdA (Ordini di Acquisto)
from the Public Administration came into operation and must be carried out electronically through the NSO (Nodo Smistamento Ordini) system.
The Safe Invoice B2Bservices, through an additional form, allow you to completely manage the transmission and reception of purchase orders and responses. Specifically, our services allow you to:
- manage a simple order
- manage a complete order
- create and manage a pre-agreed order
The additional NSO forms can be purchased as additional services to the electronic invoicing service from our control panel.
Electronic DAS archiving and consultation form
Since 1 october 2020 the Customs and Monopolies Agency (ADM – Agenzia delle Dogane e Monopoli) has included the
obligation to transmit the electronic DAS (Simplified Accompanying Document)), also known as e-DAS, to track more efficiently the transport of excisable products such as fuels.
Hosting Solutions has therefore integrated in the electronic invoicing service Safe Invoice B2B, the function to link the management software, via webservice, to ADM's telematic services for electronic DAS. This function, which can be purchased as an additional service, will allow the consultation of all the DAS sent and the relative outcome as well as electronic storage of the receipts.
For Republic of San Marino operators
Additional service to enable a company to interface with the Hub-Sm of the Republic of San Marino.
Multi Company Safe Invoice B2B plans are designed to meet the needs of customers who manage the activities of multiple companies, such as resellers, accountants and software houses. Here are some examples:
- Resellers and software houses that already provide their customers with a system (ERP, management software, etc.) that produces electronic invoices. The Reseller, therefore, can integrate (via API/Web-Service) the basic Hosting Solutions service, thus completing the Customer's electronic invoicing process.
- Accountant who manages electronic invoicing for several companies/professionals. By purchasing the Multi-Company service, the Accountant can immediately complete the e-invoicing process of his customers through a single web interface, or he can integrate (via API/Web-Service) the functionalities of the basic service in his system, automating and completing the electronic invoicing process.