+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
Substitutive Conservation of documents
All Archivia Online Multi-Company plans implement substitutive conservation services for multiple companies.
€ + /
Storage: 10 GB
No. of invoices and documents: 10.000
No. of companies: max 10
€ + /
Storage: 25 GB
No. of invoices and documents: 25.000
No. of companies: max 25
€ + /
Storage: 60 GB
No. of invoices and documents: 60.000
No. of companies: max 60
€ + /
Storage: 150 GB
No. of invoices and documents: 150.000
No. of companies: illimitato
To order an additional service, you need to log in to the Control Panel, then click on Ordina Servizi Add-On (Order add-on services) in the menu on the left.
What we offer
All Archivia Online Multi-Company plans are designed to meet the obligations and simplify all the electronic invoice management activities of multiple companies, by providing:
Basic multi-company plan
- Web control panel for complete management of the submission and archiving process..
- Legally compliant substitutive conservation for 10 years.
- Automatic substitutive conservation operation: 2/company/year
- Dynamic distribution of resources between companies
- API/Web-Service: software interfaces (API) are available for integrating all the functions of our system with external and/or pre-existing applications.
Who it is for
Archivia Online Multi-Company plans are designed to meet the needs of those who manage the activities of multiple company, such as resellers, accountants and software houses. Here are some examples:
- esellers and software houses that already provide their customers with a system (ERP, management, etc.) that produces electronic invoices. The Reseller, therefore, can integrate (via API/Web-Service) the basic service of Hosting Solutions, completing in this way the process of substitutive conservation of the customer's tax documents.
- Accountant managing electronic invoicing for several companies/professionals. By purchasing the Multi-Company service, the Accountant can integrate (via API/Web-Service) the functions of the service into his own system, automating and completing the substitutive conservation process.