Certified Email Services
Give your emails the legal value of a registered letter!
Certified email on domain @mypcert.it
Certified email on your certified domain
Certified email accounts can be purchased:
- on domain mypcert.it, so the certified email address will be such as email@example.com;
- on your certified domain, so the certified email address will be such as firstname.lastname@example.org. In the latter case, if the domain has not yet been registered, it can be purchased in our Domains section before it is certified and a certified account associated with it.
Features of the certified email service
- POP3/IMAP4 compatible
- Dedicated SMTP
- Maximum number of messages per day: unlimited
- Secure access via SSL
- Antivirus and antispam filters
- Specific webmail for certified email accounts, compatible with mobile devices
- Access from most common email clients
- Pec delivery notification on ordinary email account
- Maximum message size: 100 MB
- Maximum number of recipients per email: 50
- Option to enable or block messages from non-certified accounts
- Automatic message copying/forwarding from another certified email account
- Read invoices
- Additional PEC account space (optional)
Features of the secure archive
It is an additional space to that of the PEC account, in which it is possible to securely and automatically archive not only certified email messages but also notices and receipts and, in general, all incoming traffic to the account (default setting).
The classification of archived messages is automatic and is done by grouping them by category:
- Accettazioni (Acceptance Receipts)
- Consegne (Delivery Receipts)
- Poste Certificate (Certified emails)
- Altro (Other)
Features of the legal preservation
This feature allows the contents of the account's security archive to be stored in accordance with the law. (Conservazione Sostitutiva)
All stored messages are marked with a green hammer icon; stored messages can no longer be deleted.
All incoming messages to the PEC account are automatically stored; this can be changed in the webmail settings, in the StrongPEC section.
General features of the PEC service
- Description of the offer
- Terms and conditions of the PEC service
- The certified email service is provided by Namirial S.p.A., an AgID (Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale) accredited authority on the public list of Certified Electronic Email Providers
- To find out all the details of the offer, please refer to the Operation Manual of the service.
- As requested by the Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale (AgID) to all PEC providers, from 19th October 2019 the Certified Email service will be adapted to version 1.2 of the TLS (Transport Layer Security) communication protocol, which is more up-to-date and secure. In order to guarantee access to the account, the systems used to use the PEC service (webmail browsers, email clients and operating systems) must support this protocol.
To check whether your system meets the minimum requirements, we recommend reading the document: Minimum PEC Requirements: TLS vers. 1.2.
ATTENTION: For Windows 7 systems, Outlook does not support the TLS 1.2 protocol, so it might not be possible to connect to your certified email. In this case, please refer to Microsoft support at the following link:
Update to enable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 TLS as default security protocols in WinHTTP on Windows.
- IMPORTANT - How to activate a PEC account: activation procedure.