General conditions of use of services
Regulation of services
The services of Hosting Solutions, a brand of Genesys Informatica Srl, may only be used for activities that comply with current legislation.
Hosting Solutions reserves the right to suspend or cancel without refund the availability of the services (from the suspension of the services to the cancellation of the account) even without notice, if the Customer violates one or more clauses of these regulations.
The staff of Hosting Solutions does not access and does not control the data and content entered by Clients in the use of services.
Hosting Solutions, ensuring the guarantees provided by law, reserves the right to vary (in order to improve the service) the conditions of use at any time at its discretion. For further information see: Variation of the characteristics of services
The publication of any material that violates one or more international and/or national laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material that is legally considered obscene or offensive, information covered by professional secrecy or information that violates privacy laws.
It is expressly prohibited:
- the inclusion of data that violate current privacy legislation;
- the dissemination of material protected by copyright, without prior authorisation from the owner;
- the dissemination of material designed to commit offences; e.g. cracks, serial numbers or program activation codes;
- the access or attempted illegal or unauthorised access (often known as 'hacking') to computers or networks;
- the inclusion of content that offends or defames any person or cultural, religious or ethnic group; that encourages illegal activities.
- sending SPAM messages, that is unsolicited email communications, from any service to which the recipient has not given prior authorisation.
- The Client is solely responsible for the security and proper use of the data contained in the space associated with each service purchased.
- The Client is solely responsible for the correct storage of the credentials for access to the services and for any improper or malicious use of these credentials, even if carried out by third parties.
- Access to the control panel of services is personal, the Client is obliged not to divulge his access data; therefore, access to the reserved area by third parties not expressly authorised is not permitted.
- The Client is required to keep updated and/or correct incompatible or vulnerable scripts in the space associated with the purchased services; if the updates or corrections are not made, Hosting Solutions reserves the right to suspend the service until the actual update/correction
- n case of use of CMS (Content Management System, e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, etc..), the Client is required to keep the software updated with all available updates (bug fixes). In case of use of old software for which updates (bug fixes) are no longer available, Hosting Solutions reserves the right to suspend the service.
- 6. The inclusion in web pages of forms/modules (e.g. contact forms, comment forms, etc.) that automatically generate emails (form-to-mail), must be implemented in such a way as to prevent their improper and automatic use by programs/scripts (e.g. BOTs). One way to implement such control can be (but is not limited to) the use of control techniques (e.g. CAPTCHA) that recognise whether the form in question is used by a person or by a program (BOT). In addition: the messages generated by these forms/modules must include, in the sender and in the envelope of the message generated by the form, the address of an existing mailbox in the site's domain; the script for sending the form message must verify the correct configuration of an MX record for the domain to which the destination mailbox belongs.
- Clients may deposit data in the space associated with the purchased services, including text, images, databases and other proprietary documents. Hosting Solutions will not process the data that the customer enters in the space associated with the purchased service, cwhich is an area publicly available via the Internet. Even with the necessary security measures in place, data on the Internet is by its nature public data. The regulations of our service prohibit the use of the web space to deposit and process sensitive data online, to deposit data that violates privacy rights or copyright.
The Reseller is responsible for the use of Hosting Solutions' services by third parties and is obliged to communicate and enforce these service regulations to its customers.
In addition, the Reseller agrees to cooperate with any action Hosting Solutions deems necessary to prevent and correct acts that violate the regulation of its services. Failure to cooperate with such preventive and/or corrective measures is a violation of these regulations.