Regulation of services
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03
- The purpose of processing personal data of the owners of PEC boxes, including the external data of the Internet accesses carried out (e-mail addresses, World Wide Web sites, date, time, duration, generated traffic and access node) is to allow the provision of the service covered by the contract and the management of support requests and/or any complaints in the interest of the Owner.
- The method of processing shall be carried out by means of telematic (databases), paper (non-computerised archives), postal (information correspondence exclusively relating to the service) and telephone (services rendered to Users) supports and includes, by way of example and not limited to, the collection, storage, communication between data controllers, disclosure and any other activity useful for the fulfilment of the purposes here represented.
- The provision of data and its processing are strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship and therefore constitute a necessary condition for the provision of the requested service. To this end, in consideration of the characteristics of the service provided and only for it, the Data Controllers may have to transfer to third parties, typically interconnected on the network, personal data of the owner of the PEC mailbox and/or information transmitted by him (activation of the service on nodes managed by third parties, e-mail messages, access to remote servers, etc.). For the same purposes, personal data may be transferred outside the national territory.
- Since the personal data requested are strictly and exclusively necessary for the fulfilment of the contract concluded between the parties, the proven mendacity of the individual data, or the failure to provide data relating to the provision of the service, or even the failure to provide information regarding their modification, shall entitle the service provider to refuse to perform them.
- The personal data provided may also be processed in the same manner for purposes related to the protection of credit risk, the identification of the Client and for the performance of information to prove the truthfulness of the data provided and the solvency of the Client, even during the course of the relationship. To this end, the data may be communicated to third companies specialised in the management of commercial or credit information (such as data processing centres, banks, risk centres, etc.). Any refusal to allow the use of the data described in this point may result in the application of the provisions of Art. 2.2 (Acceptance by Namirial SpA and conclusion of the Contract) and 5.6 (Means of guarantee) of the General Conditions of Contract.
- Any further form of communication or disclosure of data to third parties is excluded, except for the sole cases expressly told by Law D. Lgs. 196/03, in particular by art. 24.
(Rights of the interested party) art.7 D.Lgs.196/03
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain information in relation to:
- origin of the data;
- purpose of processing;
- processing logic;
- identification details of the Data Controller and Managers;
- parties to whom the data may be communicated.
The interested party has the right to assert all rights from articles 15 to 22 of European regulation 679/16
The personal data controllers of the PEC account holders are:
- for mailboxes on the certified domain @pcert and on domains certified up to 21/01/2020, ITNet s.r.l. with registered office in Milan, Via del Bosco Rinnovato 8/Palazzo U4 20090 Assago - Milanofiori Nord (MI);
- for mailboxes on the certified domain @mypcert and on domains certified as from 22/01/2020, Namirial S.p.A. with registered office in Senigallia (AN), Cap 60019, Via Caduti sul Lavoro n. 4;. For details relating to the processing of personal data, consult the document Namirial - DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
- Genesys Informatica s.r.l. with registered office in Via dei Cattani 224/18 - 50145 Florence (FI). for the part of data entry by the interested party and transmission to suppliers (independent owners) indicated above. Further information relating to the GDPR is available here: Privacy Notice - Hosting Solutions Ulteriori informazioni su notice.