How to activate a certified email account
Once you have purchased a certified email account from Namirial S.p.A. (on the domain @mypcert.it or another domain certified by the same certification authority), you must activate the PEC account by following the procedure below.
- Send the documents requested during the purchase process (contract, Chamber of Commerce certificate, identity document) to documentipechostingsolutions.it:
- click on the link received by email (sender: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- on the landing page of the above link, click on Richiedi il codice via SMS (Request code via SMS);
- enter the code received by SMS and click on the Autenticati (Authenticate) button on the page;
- click to sign where indicated (Clicca per firmare-Click to sign): there may be several clicks, do them all;
- once all signatures are in place, click on the Completa (Complete) button;
- check the email account indicated for communications (when subscribing to the service): you will receive an email from noreplyesignanywhere.net containing a copy of the signed documents;
- check the account indicated for communications (when subscribing to the service): an email containing access credentials, webmail link and mail client configuration parameters will be delivered from two separate senders, posta-certificatasicurezzapostale.it and attivazionipecnamirial.com.