€ 0.00 + VAT/year
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
Websites Security: the maximum security for your website. CDN, Monitoring, WAF, Malware Scan and Removal, CSOC.
The Protection Pro service, suitable for medium/large sites, is a cloud-based SaaS (Software As A Service) software platform that includes CDN (Content Distribution Network) to improve site performance WAF (Web Application Firewall) to protect against hacking, malware and intrusions. Also, the service includes unlimited removals of malware, malicious files and scripts.
All the features of the service are managed from a complete and professional web control panel that allows you to monitor and customise all functions and receive alert via email.
Here are some of the main features.
- Suitable for medium/large sites.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network): a network of globally distributed servers designed to the speed of websites and web applications, cdelivering content from the nearest CDN Web server. The use of a CDN network is known to help improve search engines rankings
- WAF (Web Application Firewall): it eliminates application vulnerabilities, protecting websites and web applications from advanced attacks, including Denial-of-Service (DdoS), SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting. It destroys malicious requests and impedes hacking attempts. It protects registration forms and login pages. It blocks malicious bots and brute force attacks.
- Hack Scanning: continuous monitoring of the website to identify and detect hacking attacks.
- Malware Detection Scan: continuous monitoring of the website to identify and detect hacking attacks.
- Malware Removal: unlimited. Malware detection scanning, preventive methods and removal enable a proactive approach to protect business and brand reputation from malware and hacking
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) vulnerability Scan: scanning for application vulnerabilities according to the OWASP project.
- Web control panel to monitor and customise all functionalities and receive alert via email.
- Cyber Security Operations Center 24/7/365 (CSOC) : daily availability of certified security analysts to monitor, evaluate and defend websites, applications, databases, data centers, servers, networks, desktops and other endpoints. CSOC monitors threats, identifies, analyses and carries out the necessary actions to resolve the problem.
Prices shown exclude VAT