Dell PowerEdge R640 Dedicated Server
+ setup € + VAT/otp
The best server for hardware and computing features
Basic hardware configuration of Dell PowerEdge R640 Enterprise Dedicated
- CPU: Intel Xeon Silver 4210 2.2G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400
- RAM: 32 GB DDR4, 2666 MT/s, ECC, REGISTERED
- HDD: 2 x 1 TB 7.2Krpm SATA 6 Gb/s (RAID 1) hot swap
- RAID Controller : PERC H330 Hardware RAID
- Remote Control: iDRAC9 Basic
- Network card: 4x On-Board LOM (Broadcom) active backup
- Dual power supplies
- Connectivity: 1 Gbps redundant in active backup mode
- IP addresses: 4
- Firewall: included
- DDoS protection
- Operating System: at your choice; Linux pre-installed in Standard Configuration
The DELL PowerEdge R640 server is the top-of-the-range of the Enterprise series in terms of computational features. The server is equipped with the most powerful CPU of the Enterprise series and 32GB of RAM, which can be expanded up to 764GB. In addition, it can be upgraded with up to 8 very fast SSD drives.
All new dedicated servers will be hosted in our TIER IV Data Center in Florence.
|Activation time||3 days|
|Domain and Email|
|Email accounts included||up to 10|
|Free SMTP per account|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Silver 4210 2.2G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400|
|RAM||32 GB DDR4, 2666 MT/s, ECC, REGISTERED|
|Max. RAM||768 GB|
|Installed disks||2 x 1 TB 7.2Krpm SATA 6 Gb/s or 2 x 240 GB SSD (RAID 1) hot swap|
|Max. No. Disks||8|
|RAID Controller ||Perc H330 Hardware RAID|
|Dual power supply|
|Connectivity||1 Gbps redundant in active/backup mode|
|Server||DELL PowerEdge R640|
|Remote Control||iDRAC9 Basic|
|Plesk 10/30/unlimited domains|
CPanel 100 domains
|WebMin or ISPConfig (Linux)||free on request|
|SitePanel (Windows)||free on request|
|iDRAC Basic remote control card||included|
|iDRAC Enterprise remote control card||optional|
|Telnet (ssh) Access||on Linux|
|Terminal Server Access||on Windows|
|Proactive Host Monitor|
|MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher)||on request|
|Security and reliability|
|Acronis Backup, Smart Storage||optional|
|Uninterruptible power supply|
|Redundant CISCO Routers BGP4|
|SLA Network uptime ||99,9%|
- A 6-month purchase provides a 3% discount, while a one-year purchase provides a 5% discount.
- The service fee includes the registration or transfer of a domain with one of the extensions listed in the Extensions price list, which can be identified by the green tick in the column 'Included in hosting'. For domains with different extensions, registration and maintenance must be purchased separately.
- For customized backup policies, please see our storage solutions
- When subscribing to the service, it will be possible to choose the operating system version Windows or Linux . For Linux, the default configuration is to install the Ubuntu distribution . If another distribution is required (e.g. Debian or CentOs), it can be requested by specifying it in the notes field of the subscription form during the order process. Any replacement of the operating system, after the delivery of the server, can be made by purchasing the Server O.S. Update add-on service.
- Before it expires, the service can be renewed for periods of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. The automatic monthly renewal can be set by using the PrePay method.
- The service will be activated within 24 hours from the purchase if the payment is made by credit card or PayPal, on weekdays. If payment is made by bank transfer or postal order, a copy of the payment receipt must be sent by fax to the number 055 30312210, or by email to amministrazionehostingsolutions.it, indicating the name of the domain linked to the service purchased.
- Hardware support covers any type of hardware failure on the purchased server. Troubleshooting and replacement is completely free of charge and covered by Hosting Solutions.