Dell PowerEdge R640 Dedicated Server
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
Top of the range server for hardware and computational features
Basic hardware configuration of the Dell PowerEdge R640 Enterprise Dedicated
- CPU: Intel Xeon Silver 4114, 2.2 GHz, 3.0 GHz turbo, 10C/20T, 14M Cache, 9.6 GT/s UPI
- RAM: 32 GB DDR4, 2666 MT/s, ECC, REGISTERED
- Disks: 2 x 1 TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7.2Krpm RAID 1 hot swap
- Controller RAID: PERC H330 Hardware RAID
- Remote Control: iDRAC9 Basic
- Network card:4x On-Board LOM (Intel i350) active backup
- Dual power supply
- Backup Standard: included, 25 GB on external SAN
- Connectivity: 100 Mbps redundant in active / backup mode
- IP addresses: 4
- Firewall: included
- Anti DdoS protection
- Operating System: by choice; Linux pre-installed in the Standard Configuration
The DELL PowerEdge R640 server is the top of the range Enterprise series for computational features. The server is born with the most powerful CPU in the Enterprise series and 32GB of RAM, which can be expanded up to 764GB. In addition, it can be equipped with the fastest SSD drives and can accommodate up to 8 of them.
|Activation time||3 days|
|Domain and Mail|
|E-mail boxes included||up to 10|
|Free SMTP per box|
|Processor||CPU:Intel Xeon Silver 4114, 2.2 GHz, 3.0 GHz turbo, 10C/20T, 14M Cache, 9.6 GT/s UPI|
|RAM||32 GB DDR4, 2666 MT/s, ECC, REGISTERED|
|Maximum RAM||768 GB|
|Installed disks||2 x 1 TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7.2Krpm or 2 SSD of 240 GB|
|Maximum disk number||8|
|Controller RAID||Perc H330 Hardware RAID|
|Dual power supply|
|Connectivity||100 Mbps redundant in active/backup mode|
|Server||DELL PowerEdge R640|
|Remote Control||iDRAC9 Basic|
|Plesk 10/30/unlimited domains|
CPanel 100 domains
|WebMin or ISPConfig (Linux)||free on request|
|SitePanel (Windows)||free on request|
|iDRAC Basic remote control card||included|
|iDRAC Enterprise remote control card||optional|
|Telnet (ssh) Access||on Linux|
|Terminal Server Access||on Windows|
|Proactive Host Monitor|
|MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher)||on request|
|Security and reliability|
|Backup Standard, 25 GB||on request|
|Uninterruptible power supplies|
|Redundant CISCO Routers BGP4|
|Network uptime SLA||99,9%|
- The purchase for 6 months provides a discount of 3%, while that for one year of 5%.
- The service fee includes the registration or transfer of a domain with one of the extensions listed in the Complete extensions list table, which can be identified by the green tick in the column 'Included in hosting'. For domains with different extensions, registration and maintenance must be purchased separately.
- The Standard Backup pprovides for the saving of the contents of a disk folder chosen by the customer, configured together with our technical team for daily copying of up to 25 GB of data to an external SAN; this backup must be activated on request by opening a ticket. . For ‘ad hoc’ backup policies, please consult our storage solutions
- When subscribing to the service you will be able to choose the Windows or Linux operating system version. If Linux, the default configuration is to install the Ubuntu distribution . If you want another distribution (e.g. Debian or CentOs), you can request it by specifying it in the notes field of the subscription form during the order. The possible replacement of the operating system, after the delivery of the server, can be made by purchasing the O.S. Server Update add-on service.
- Before its expiry, the service may be renewed for periods of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. If you use the PrePay, payment method, you can set the monthly automatic renewal.
- The service will be activated within 24 hours from the purchase if the payment is made by credit card or PayPal, on weekdays. To activate the service purchased by bank transfer or postal order, , you will have to send us a copy of the receipt of payment by fax, to the number 055 30312210, or by email to amministrazionehostingsolutions.it, indicating the name of the domain related to the service purchased.
- Hardware support covers any type of hardware failure to the purchased server. The resolution of the fault and the replacement of the part are completely free of charge and at the expense of Hosting Solutions' technical assistance