Authenticated Open SMTP 500 messages/day
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
Send emails messages from all your domains
The service allows you to send up to 500 email messages (total 1000 MB) per day using an open SMTP server, which can be used by any domain. Unlike public a SMTP that is often blacklisted, our technical team constantly monitors spam activities, minimising the possibility that such SMTP may be blocked by blacklists or spam filters.
Features of SMTP services
- Dedicated SMTP: it allows you to send emails and data from any account associated with the domain for which the service has been purchased, within the limits of the package chosen
- Open SMTP: it allows you to send emails from any account associated with any domain, within the limits of the package
- The maximum size of an attachment is 50 MB
- Sending to multiple recipients
- Access via standard unencrypted port 25, port 465 with SSL and port 587 with TLS
- Control panel for viewing statistics (daily counter of the number of emails/data sent)
- To configure the SMTP server on your email client, see Guides to accessing email accounts
NOTE: How to calculate sending volumes
- sending 1 email with n recipients counts n emails
- sending of 1 email of m bytes with n recipients counts (m x n) bytes
To configure authenticated access from your email client (e.g. MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express) please refer to our guides in the section Email > > Access to email accounts.
For more details on SMTP packages, please refer to the following page SMTP Solutions
To order an additional service, you need to log in to the Control Panel, then click on Ordina Servizi Add-On (Order add-on services) in the menu on the left.