Microsoft 365 Apps For Business
+ setup € + VAT/o.p.
With Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc., 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, for 5 mobile devices, 5 tablets and 5 PC/Mac per user
companyname.onmicrosoft.com or username.onmicrosoft.com.
To order the service, therefore, it is necessary to provide the name that will be added to the onmicrosoft.com domain (username or companyname: third level of the onmicrosoft.com domain) or alternatively, in the case of a pre-existing account, the Microsoft Tenant (Microsoft account identifier) already created, which can be found in the Microsoft portal, as follows:
- If you already have a Microsoft account and wish to purchase the service using the same account provide the Microsoft Tenant of the existing account to be found in the Microsoft portal.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, but still wish to create a new Microsoft account for the service you are purchasing provide the username/companyname for the onmicrosoft.com domain, which is obviously different from the one already used to create the existing account.
- If you already have a Microsoft account and wish to transfer a service previously purchased from another provider to Hosting Solutions provide the Microsoft Tenant of the existing account to be found in the Microsoft portal.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account provide the username/companyname you wish to use on the onmicrosoft.com domain. For example, a personal or company name without dots or spaces: mariorossi.onmicrosoft.com (third level: mariorossi) or companyname.onmicrosoft.com (third level: companyname).
The Microsoft 365 Apps For Business service includes services for the business.
In particular, it includes:
- Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Web versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (desktop versions of applications not included)
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
- One license covers 5 mobile devices, 5 tablets and 5 PCs or Macs per user
Transferring existing mailboxes
You can always transfer pre-existing Exchange Online mailboxes to Hosting Solutions by providing only the Tenant ID of your Microsoft account.