Operating systems and software
A cloud server for every need, ready to use in 30 seconds!
OpenStack is the platform on which Hosting Solutions' cloud computing is based and it supports many Linux distributions and all Windows Server and desktop releases.
In addition to the operating system, the Hosting Solutions team provides a set of software solutions for specific needs. This is the case, for example, with the solution that includes the activation of a server with Wordpress already installed and optimized, or the solution that includes the installation and configuration of ownCloud, the best open source platform for file sharing and document storage.
The Hosting Solutions team keeps the list of available operating systems and software (commonly referred to as images) constantly updated to meet the requirements of all customers.
Below is a list of supported images that can be chosen directly when creating a new cloud server. All operating systems have 64bit architecture unless otherwise specified.
For any requirements (versions, architecture, Operative Systems distributions or other additional applications) that are not available in the list above, it is possible to request a customized image by contacting Hosting Solutions technical support by ticket or telephone at no additional cost.
Linux Operating System
Sistema Operativo Linux
- Ubuntu Server 22.04 LTS (Long Term Support)
- Ubuntu Server 22.04 LTS (Long Term Support) LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql Php)
- Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS (Long Term Support)
- Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS (Long Term Support) LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql Php)
- Ubuntu Server 18.04.3 LTS (Long Term Support)
- Debian Server 9 Stretch
- Centos Server 7
- Tomcat 8.5 su Ubuntu Server 16.04.4 LTS
Windows Operating System
- Windows Server 2022 Standard
- Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2022 Standard MSSQL Server 2019 Web
- Windows Server 2019 Standard MSSQL Server 2017 Web
- Windows Server 2016 Standard MSSQL Server 2017 Web
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard MSSQL Server 2017 Web
When purchasing services that include Microsoft software, the customer automatically subscribes to the Microsoft EULA License. We invite our customers to review this by visiting the following page of our website: Regulations: Microsoft Licensing