Capture, record and reproduce your network traffic with nBox Recorder!
nBox Recorder is a network traffic recording system.
The nBox Recorder is available as physical appliance in the models below.
1 x 10 Gbit Intel ZC Fiber
8 x 1.2 TB
3 x 1 Gbit Intel ZC Copper
(Optional: 2 x 10 Gbit Intel ZC Fiber
or Napatech NT20E2-PTP
with Hardware Timestamps)
2 x 10 Gbit/s
2 x 14.88 Mpps
8 x 1.2 TB
For information and prices: nboxhostingsolutions.it
The price of products nBox depends on the configuration required and the destination of the shipment.
With nBox Recorder you can capture full-sized network packets at
gigabit rate from a live network interface and write them into files. It has been designed and developed mainly because most
network security systems rely on capturing all packets (headers and payload), since any packets may have been responsible for
the attack or could contain the problems that we are trying to find.
nBox Recorder uses the industry standard PCAP file format to dump packets into files so the resulting output can be easily
integrated with existing third party or even open-source analysis tools like ntopng, Wireshark or Snort.
nBox Recorder can be effectively used to perform:
- Off-line network packets analysis by feeding a specialized tool (such as snort or ntopng).
- Reconstruct specific communication flows or network activities.
- Reproduce the previous captured traffic to a different network.
- High performance full packet capture to disk.
- BPF filters support. You can specify any filters you want to filter out the unwanted network packets from the dumping process.
- Detailed dump statistics.
- Fully integrated in the nBox appliance. From the nBox web interface you can browse the dumped files and open them within ntopng.
- Ability to reproduce dumped files onto a physical interface, or using tools such as ntopng and nProbe.